• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Search CGC Graded Comics by their Name?
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

I am wondering is it possible to search graded Comics on CGC just by their name?

I can find the spot where you can put the Verification Number but I can't find any spot where to put the Name in.

I am looking for the list of graded "DC vs Marvel" or "Marvel vs DC" comics - can anybody provide me with a link or tell me where you can search by name (if possible)?

Edit:

I was able to find "DC vs Marvel" Issue #1 by exactly typing in "DC vs Marvel #1" but it doesnt work for the other 3 Issues. I also changed the title for Issue #2 and #3 to "Marvel vs DC" but nothing is showing up.
I also can't find the Amalgam Comics.

Best regards

Edited by ComicCollector87

• Administrator

I was mainly providing the link and took a simple screenshot so you could search for specific books.  Here is the #4 census.

.   image.png

On 5/2/2024 at 7:26 PM, ComicCollector87 said:

Cool, thx very much!

Is there a reason why Issue #4 isn't listed? - because I know from ebay that there are Issues #4 graded by CGC

Issues 2 and 3 are Marvel versus DC; issues 1 and 4 are DC versus Marvel.

Posted (edited)

Hey, I got another question.

On Issue #2 they don't show the other Variants like Newstand graded Issues.
Did they list all Issues #2 in one Pool no matter which Variant is was or is there another list that shows Graded Newstand Variants?

These are the lists I found:

https://www.cgccomics.com/census/search-results.aspx?title=marvel%2bversus%2bdc&issue=2&matchtype=anywhere

Edited by ComicCollector87