• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pulp Palooza June 1, 2024 Pulp and Golden Age Comics Show
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

Nathan here! Show runner for Collector's Summit and whatever other random project my wife gets mad at me for coming up with.

I hope to see you all this Saturday, June 1st at Pulp Palooza in Anaheim Ca,

This is a meet up for golden age comics and pulp magazine collectors to network/buy/sell/trade

Beer and food will be covered and we've got a killer BBQ food truck coming.

There will be a few fun giveaways and surprises just like Summit!

Tables will be first come first serve, just like summit its a quality over quantity thing, bring a box or two not an entire store!

For more information please see the link below! See you there!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pulp-palooza-presented-by-fanalytics-tickets-754945812247?aff=oddtdtcreator

On 5/29/2024 at 11:18 AM, Funnybooks said:

:bump:

a reminder that the show is this upcoming weekend!!!!!!!!

You know, this may just be a great opportunity for you to pick up my Christmas present for this year. :busy: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

for those of you that have attended any of the summit shows, this show will have the same high quality of production.
I would expect that the private collectors that will be attending with bring many great pulps and golden age books to wheel and deal