• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAF live: my small booth with Dream, Hellboy, Shade, Wonder Woman and the BPRD.

2 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

in order to follow some other projects, I am in the process of selling part of my collection.

The last pages I am ready to part from are all high end and have been with me for quite some time. Prices are not cheap (but I think they are market value), but I am open to negotiation as I would prefer not to go down the auction route. 

I can hand deliver the pieces during the Lake Como convention (may 18/19) if requested (to you or to some person you trust. Many dealer and collectors will be there.)

Time payments are not an issue at all.

1) Sandman - Kelley Jones from the season of mists. Shots or dream all over the page. I can take a small sandman page (with dream) as a partial trade. I love the idea of a small trade maybe more than a straight sale. Must be from the 1/75 run.

2) Hellboy - Mike Mignola published pin up. Big Red, monsters, animals, skulls and all you need.

3) BPRD cover - Mike Mignola. Liz, Abe, Johann and Roger. The full team. Statues, marble and the classic composition.

4) Shade the changing man panel page - Christofer Bachalo. Shade with his coat, Lenny and Kathy. And a moving street. Vertigo style!

5) The new frontier panel page - Darwyn Cooke. Wonder Woman relaxing and Superman (small small small) arriving. Might consider a partial trade with some other Darwyn art.

Pages are not on CAF, but will be displayed, together with prices, on the first day of the virtual convention.

If you wanna talk about the art, see an image, discuss the prices or proceed with a deal, drop me a line here in the board or at pestonaccio@gmail.com

I am fast when replying, but consider the time difference.

Cheers,

Luca