• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inside Signatures
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think it'll be ideal for these books.

Edited by grendelbo

On 5/10/2024 at 12:32 AM, grendelbo said:

I think it'll be ideal for these books.

Thats what im hoping for. Maybe i should take a photo of the sigs and slap it on the back of the slab. Or even better CGC should take an image to document it. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 1:36 AM, Love4Comics said:

Thats what im hoping for. Maybe i should take a photo of the sigs and slap it on the back of the slab. Or even better CGC should take an image to document it. 

I bought a couple CGC graded X-men signed by Claremont on the 1st page. 

I cracked them out though and just put the CGC label in the bag with the book.

The label makes for an awesome certificate of authenticity plus you can still see and enjoy the sig.

Edited by lostboys

Ooooo CGC might have another money making opportunity for themselves. Charge an extra $7 for a nice colour printed image of the signature, that way people get the book encased in the lovely new JSA label PLUS a high quality image of the interior signature they can no longer look at that. This can just be slipped into the bag that CGC sends the graded comic back in.

I thought about this myself. I have a few with interior signatures, but for the time being I think I will stick the cover signatures that present well. 

I would consider contacting CGC customer service directly to ask this question.  All of us can speculate, but we don't have any direct experience with it yet.