• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

So I am a secondary educator and every 2 years our school puts on a Relay 4 Life event in support of cancer research. It is a great fundraiser and a lot of fun for the students who participate and raise money as well as us teachers. I want to help out the cause and decided I would offer up a mystery box in exchange for donations.

Here is how it works. Below is a link to my team's donation page. Simply make a donation (I think $5 minimum makes sense) and your name will be entered in to win a mystery box that I have curated. The mystery box prize will depend on how much we raise. 

Raise under $100- $50 mystery box value

Raise $100-300- $100 mystery box value

Raise $300-500- $150 mystery box value (CGC graded book pre 1980 guaranteed to be included)

Raise $500+ - $250+ value mystery box (CGC graded book pre 1980 guaranteed to be included)

Just make sure when you donate, you put a name (can be your username here to keep it easy). At the end of fundraising (two weeks from today), I will post a list of all the donators to confirm before I pick a winner for the mystery box. Again, it does not matter how much you donate but I am going to ask for a $5 minimum. If you have any further questions, let me know. Thanks!

https://support.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLY_NW_odd_?px=14729654&pg=personal&fr_id=29699&s_locale=en_CA

Edited by comicginger1789