• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify and purchase undervalued comic books using Underval
2 2

1 post in this topic

Hey friends, I've been pouring my heart into a project for the past several months, aiming to identify undervalued CGC comics.

As a kid, I collected comic books mainly for the joy of drawing the pictures within them. But as I grew older, life took over, and my passion faded into the background... until one night on eBay changed everything.

Scrolling through, I stumbled upon a graded Amazing Spider-Man comic, and it reignited my love for comics. I spent an entire weekend analyzing and purchasing comics, but I struggled to find services that truly identified undervalued gems.

So, I took matters into my own hands, manually crunching historical data and running statistical analyses. But it was time-consuming and exhausting.

That's why I created https://www.underval.com/ to automate the process and make it easier to identify and purchase undervalued comics. Recently, I scored Amazing Spider-Man #124, grade 9.2, and Amazing Spider-Man #194, grade 9.0, for nearly 30% under Fair Market value!

Of course, comics aren't just about financial gain. They're about owning a piece of history and reliving nostalgia. But buying smartly under fair value gives you a margin of safety and the potential for increased returns over time.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the project! If you've read this far, thank you for your time. Your feedback means the world to me. 🙏

Underval_Welcome_Demo.png