• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk #1 2008
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi.  I have a Hulk #1 that has lines on the front and back which I'm pretty sure is how I bought it.  I am wondering how much CGC would downgrade it for these?  When I feel the cover it does not appear to be indents though.  There are a couple of spine ticks on the front cover spine and on Red hulks six pack there appears to be a scratch and on his right pec there is another scratch.  Thanks for any input you can give me.

IMG_9661.jpg

IMG_9724.jpg

IMG_9725.jpg

IMG_9726.jpg

IMG_9727.jpg

IMG_9728.jpg

IMG_9729.jpg

IMG_9730.jpg

IMG_9731.jpg

IMG_9732 (1).jpg

IMG_9732.jpg

IMG_9733.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

IMG_9736.jpg

IMG_9737.jpg

Edited by bertg

That could be indentions from the printing roller, but I do not know enough specifics about production to say for sure. It does look like light indentions (like a polybag crease). Trying a press is probably worth it. Not risky or expensive, but I'd want to see an improvement before even considering a submission. If they persisted after pressing & you want a graded copy in your PC, I would look for another copy. The grade would depend a lot on whether the graders attributed this to production (maybe get to a 9.0?) or were from something else (7.0/7.5).