• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RE-OPENED WITH 3 FRESH KEY PCH BOOKS....13 JUNE...PLEASE SEE PAGE 2

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm keeping this thread open for a little bit due to a flurry of sales.

There are some really nice books left though.....at a decent discount....especially for multiple purchase.

A reminder of what is still available......

STRANGE MYSTERIES  # 11 -- HTF  PCH.   CGC 3.0     **PRICED TO SELL**    ovno - Picture 1 of 2

HAUNT OF FEAR  # 4 -- PCH.   CGC 2.5   EC-----1950------LTOW - Picture 1 of 4

WITCHES TALES  # 23 -- PCH.   CGC 3.0   HARVEY-----1954------COW - Picture 1 of 2

gttgrr.jpg

hh5h5h.jpg

Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™

On 5/30/2024 at 3:12 PM, Paul © ® 💙™ said:

It's 25% off the remaining very nice stuff....to make way for other stuff. :screwy:

Until Saturday night, ONLY.

Grab yourself a real bargain...or don't!

(thumbsu

Sorry I wasn't watching the prices previously but is that off the "NOW" prices or are those the prices with this discount? Thank you!

On 5/31/2024 at 1:39 AM, TooSnappy1 said:

Sorry I wasn't watching the prices previously but is that off the "NOW" prices or are those the prices with this discount? Thank you!

The NOW prices have the discount factored in.

PLEASE CHECK MY RECENT SALES IN MY KUDOS THREAD.

Shipping from the UK is not a problem for me, nor should it be for you. My buyers will attest to this, buy with confidence.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I'm adding three more books until the weekend when they will be removed if not sold. The available books in the thread are still up for grabs, and I will honour the 25% discount I placed on them a little while back.

The three new books I am adding are firm. There will be no reductions on these. These books are hot and climbing all the time. If anyone would like all three then I will come to some sort of loyalty reduction on the three. We'll work it out. 

Please remember that shipping is on top and to read the terms and conditions of the thread, they're not complicated.

I will accept Bank Transfer or Paypal or Cash or a cheque but a cheque only if drawn on a UK bank.

Books in a min or two....

Remember the price is firm on these new three with no reductions upcoming.

paul

This book is stratospheric at the moment. This is a really nice 1.5.

For comparison there is a raw FAIR 1.0 on MCS at the moment for $1700 and a CGC 1.8 for $2.3k and change.

My price for this.

$1750 firm

a.jpg

b.jpg

Also a book that needs no hype.

For comparison there is a CGC 4.0 RESTORED on ebay at the moment for 2 grand.

This is a really appealing 1.8

$1500 firm

a.JPG

v.JPG

Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™

Another lovely low grade example, this book is the actual book used (in its raw state) on the GCD.  Check it out.

GCD :: Issue :: Mystic #28 (comics.org)

$1275 firm

a.jpg

b.jpg