• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current guest appearances—updated reference material

4 posts in this topic

I long ago ceased the active collection of comics, with the exception of one DC character. While I am aware of websites listing all the character’s appearances, they are only alphabetical or their chronological appearances were abandoned. I would like to find a website identifying each current appearance, as it happens, so I can continue keeping the collection up to date, instead of relying on generalized web searches every few days and dumb luck. That approach has caused me to miss some appearances as they happen. And no, DC’s website is not complete on that score.

Thank you.

On 5/18/2024 at 11:29 AM, forbiddenwon said:

have you tried Grand Comics Database or Comic Vine?

No.  Not familiar with them. I have only gone to the Dc database every once in a while to do a search. And also, a general Google search for 24 hour postings. My primary interest is buying the art.

On 5/19/2024 at 8:17 PM, Stelburtus Stylonian said:

Yous knows it!

https://www.comics.org/

Good Lord. It looks like it will take some time to unpack the database. Just to find chronological appearances? What I really want to know is what, if any publications are current, e.g., 2024.