• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"CLOSED" NOW 30% OFF Pages 1-9 and 50% OFF Pages 10-17. Early DC Silver Age -Attic Find at extremely tempting prices. New books didn't works so well SALE
5 5

351 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2024 at 8:38 AM, KryptoMayor said:

Lois Lane 50 VG/FN …$10.00

IMG_7092.jpeg

On 5/23/2024 at 8:39 AM, KryptoMayor said:

Green Lantern 17 VG+ …$18.00

IMG_7094.jpeg

Take these two 

Please accept my apologizes. NOW 20% OFF on all listings up till this post:cheers:

What am I apologizing for? Well, I pulled out a short box of comics (mostly bronze Marvel) and decided to post them here so people can take further advantage of the flat rate shipping. You won't find these kinds of deals anywhere, but it doesn't corollate with the thread description. I'm apologizing for derailing this thread to those not interested in the following books. To make up for it, please take 20% OFF any books not claimed up to this point. 

To save some time and post as many books as possible, I didn't take photos of the back cover, but I was strict on grading and priced below market. If you would like a picture of the back cover, please PM me and I will provide it. :wink: