• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"CLOSED" NOW 30% OFF Pages 1-9 and 50% OFF Pages 10-17. Early DC Silver Age -Attic Find at extremely tempting prices. New books didn't works so well SALE
5 5

351 posts in this topic

Is the complete randomness driving you crazy too?  :ohnoez:

Sorry about that. More to come, need to take pictures. Hoping to wrap this up by tomorrow. 

Remember page 1-9 is still 20% OFF and shipping is a flat rate of $8.00 unlimited books. 

On 5/24/2024 at 11:50 AM, KryptoMayor said:

Is the complete randomness driving you crazy too?  :ohnoez:

Sorry about that. More to come, need to take pictures. Hoping to wrap this up by tomorrow. 

Remember page 1-9 is still 20% OFF and shipping is a flat rate of $8.00 unlimited books. 

Any more of the DC collection?

On 5/24/2024 at 9:52 AM, PopKulture said:

Any more of the DC collection?

Yes and No. I’m still waiting to get the smaller box from the seller, but he’s not in a hurry. So I won’t be posting them in this thread. I’m hoping to get them this week.

The good news is I’ll start a new thread and since I’ve already broke even from this thread after buying the collection, bags, boards, etc. I don’t mind selling them at even lower prices. 
:peace:

On 5/24/2024 at 2:08 PM, PopKulture said:

Take if still 20% off 

Wow all the way back to Page 1, book 1. For fun I googled silver kryptonite. Looks like a good read 👍