• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Book Art

80 posts in this topic

DENNYCRANE posted:

Is there a forum for discussion of comic art ?

How does one access it ?

tia !

krazykat posted:

Dudes....you are are major league paranoid !

Dont play into my hands,..try to think for a change !

When you use your shill accounts to post...try not to leave spaces before your punctuation marks at the end of your sentences.

It makes them too easy to spot. gossip.gif

Kinda like what I did to your Momma last nite!

Nailed! 27_laughing.gif

DENNYCRANE posted:

Is there a forum for discussion of comic art ?

How does one access it ?

tia !

krazykat posted:

Dudes....you are are major league paranoid !

Dont play into my hands,..try to think for a change !

When you use your shill accounts to post...try not to leave spaces before your punctuation marks at the end of your sentences.

It makes them too easy to spot. gossip.gif

Kinda like what I did to your Momma last nite!

Nailed! 27_laughing.gif

You're starting to sweat, aren't you! 27_laughing.gif

Your theory is amusing. And actuaslly quite pathetic as far as theories go. Like I said,..I could find posts with the same attributes. You guys are selectively looking at what you want to see. It is the mark of a poor thinker. I am not surprised.

KK

Me sweat ? Your theory is amusing. Like I said,..I could find posts with the same attributes. You guys are selectively looking at what you want to see. It is the mark of a poor thinker. I am not surprised.

KK

sweat....sweat....reach....sweat! 27_laughing.gif

I'd say posting about "nailing" someone's mom is the penultimate sign of a bankrupt thinker, don't you, KK? 27_laughing.gif

I would suggest a Remedial Posting class at your local Community College. 27_laughing.gif

Er,,...my ability to find evidence which rebutts your theory isnt 'reaching' its called impeaching evidence. DUH !
Lets see proof then. Show us a legit forum member here who posts with the same style as you and your shills. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well,..Im waiting,..Raccoon is a shill. Fine. Than where is the similarity in your theory. And your ability to select users with a space between ? and ! is exactly that,..the list of users with that trait. What is your point ?

Well,..Im waiting,..Raccoon is a shill. Fine. Than where is the similarity in your theory. And your ability to select users with a space between ? and ! is exactly that,..the list of users with that trait. What is your point ?

The point? The point is that your entire posting history has oozed "low self-esteem" and a desperate need for attention from day one. And it was utterly boring by day two.

Er,,...my ability to find evidence which rebutts your theory isnt 'reaching' its called impeaching evidence. DUH !
Lets see proof then. Show us a legit forum member here who posts with the same style as you and your shills. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dimwit,..you compiled a list of users what does that prove other than that you can compile lists,..dimwit !

The point? The point is that your entire posting history has oozed "low self-esteem" and a desperate need for attention from day one. And it was utterly boring by day two.

Plural,..DimwitS !

Dimwit,..you compiled a list of users what does that prove other than that you can compile lists,..dimwit !

He's repeating himself now. makepoint.gif