• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Book Art

80 posts in this topic

Dudes....you are are major league paranoid ! Somebody asks a question on OA,..and I respond. I call that being a good citizen of the boards. Chastising posters who have questions as shill tools (like Deli has done and you seem to be doing),...will only alienate you hacks from the collectors. Dont play into my hands,..try to think for a change ! foreheadslap.gif

DENNYCRANE posted:

Is there a forum for discussion of comic art ?

How does one access it ?

tia !

krazykat posted:

Dudes....you are are major league paranoid !

Dont play into my hands,..try to think for a change !

When you use your shill accounts to post...try not to leave spaces before your punctuation marks at the end of your sentences.

It makes them too easy to spot. gossip.gif

DENNYCRANE posted:

How does one access it ?

tia !

krazykat posted:

When you use your shill accounts to post...try not to leave spaces before your punctuation marks at the end of your sentences.

Sherlock,..why dont you draw up a list of all my shill accounts and using your Sherlockian analytic skills reason the conclusions youve already established. Something tells me you are pretty good at amassing evidence to reach desired conclusions. Dumbb-asses usually are pretty good at selectively analyzing information.

KK

Sherlock,..why dont you draw up a list of all my shill accounts and using your Sherlockian analytic skills reason the conclusions youve already established. Something tells me you are pretty good at amassing evidence to reach desired conclusions. Dumbb-asses usually are pretty good at selectively analyzing information.

KK

After looking at all the posts he's made, it's strange how DENNYCRANE doesn't put a space before his periods, but does before his exclamation points and questions marks...just like you.

Must be some kind of a co-ink-ee-dink or something. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DENNYCRANE posted:

How does one access it ?

tia !

krazykat posted:

Nailed! 27_laughing.gif

DENNYCRANE posted:

How does one access it ?

tia !

krazykat posted:

Nailed! 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

KK

After looking at all the posts he's made, it's strange how DENNYCRANE doesn't put a space before his periods, but does before his exclamation points and questions marks...just like you.

Must be some kind of a co-ink-ee-dink or something. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You are watching to much CSI or something. So thats your entire frickin' case ? Maybe we had the same 3rd grade typing teacher...I can find several other posters who leave spaces between their questions and exclamations on this forum. You are a dumb-arse of the highest order.

Im done with this witness !

mason12.jpg

It's also odd how scourge456789 does the same thing down in the original art forum. Must be an "original art" quirk or something. 27_laughing.gif

Link

"E-mail address is inoperable. Anyone goit a valid working one ?"

Double Nailed! And he called me paranoid!? 27_laughing.gif

And Raccoon ?,...How does he fit into your theory ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Note the comma followed by the dots.

Here is a quote of from one of scourge456789's earlier posts. Did destro not do the same too?

All this nonsense that is so endemic to the collecting of comic books is the reason I am selling most of my collection. I love the genre,...and thats why I am going to devote my collecting to COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL ART. Comic books have ,..FOR ME,...become increasingly silly. A 9.2 ASM 31 ?,..a 5.5 TOS 39 ?,...

I am reminded of Mr. Todd,...

so what ??? --- who cares ?

If I can get a handful of nice Romita and Kirby originals,...I will be happy.

My only regret is that I didnt liquidate my collection long ago,..and tranfer the funds to original art. Steve Borock has it right,..for Pete's sake,...even he only collects original art.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif