• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for appraisal
1 1

22 posts in this topic

To all the positive people out there, thanks for the feedback. Like I said before I never really wanted to sell it, my plan was to leave it to my children. Meeting Stan was a childhood dream for me that I never thought would happen and Ayers was just an added bonus. I love both of those guys i just figured if it was valuable then I'd consider selling it i do have 4 other books signed by stan but only 1 signed both which i consider to be my crown jewel thanks again to the people who were positive and for reminding me why i became a collector in the first place

I'm a big fan of Dick Ayers and think he played in an important role in Atlas and Marvel. 

I also like the original Ghost Rider and have paid up for the 40s version. The Western Genre has really never garnered a lot of demand. And when I think about my collection, the only two Westerns I've bought, have been a wonderful Baker cover and an Ayers Ghost Rider. 

IMG_20210510_170002528.jpg