• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to check in with everyone! This is what I have been so busy with!

28 posts in this topic

Awesome car! I almost got a 350 in orange last year but we bought the house so .... no car. Bill's car is sweet. He has a 1989 Supercharged MR2 with low mileage and it hasnt been torn up on. I dont think our Joe #12 is going to make a 9.8 so if you still have yours we'd like to buy it! flowerred.gif

Awesome car! I almost got a 350 in orange last year but we bought the house so .... no car. Bill's car is sweet. He has a 1989 Supercharged MR2 with low mileage and it hasnt been torn up on. I dont think our Joe #12 is going to make a 9.8 so if you still have yours we'd like to buy it! flowerred.gif

I'll be pm'n you very soon after a few tv shows lol

I'm old skool, East Coast (VIR home track) - '88 M3, full race prep. I think you've done a nice job with the NISMO whip, but don't forget that the most common problem is the loose nut between the steering wheel and the driver's seat...

Nothing is worse than a great car piloted by a less-than-great poseur/driver. The video attachment says it all...

It sounds as if you've not skimped on safety and suspension, which is absolutely essential. I applaud that. Now spend some quality time with some quality instruction and have some fun!!

My Celica would DESTROY that piece of crepe..........

J/K grin.gif