• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to check in with everyone! This is what I have been so busy with!

28 posts in this topic

I would have posted this in the water cooler section, but to be honest I am closer to the comic guys and I know not everyone makes their way over there. My car has been plastered all over the magazines and internet and I soon hope to be obtaining my racing license in the next few years to eventually compete one day in some sort of motorsport.

My car is the first car smile.gif (Don't forget to click on the video link on the bottom!)

d234.JPG

d233.JPG

d203.JPG

138041925_l.jpg

d231.JPG

d232.JPG

d226.JPG

d212.JPG

d214.JPG

Dungeon, here is why I was lagging on pm'n you back smile.gif Here is a video clip of what can happen if things go wrong out there.

http://216.23.176.204/My%20Space/video/irwindale_crash.wmv

Miss you guys!

Rick

Dang, 'Dogg, you don't even list comics among your interests in your MySpace.com profile! mad.gif Afraid that the Fast and the Furious crowd will flee in horror if they found out? poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Congratz on da sweet wheelz...good luck on the racing and keep us posted! The funny books will still be here when you get back.

Dang, 'Dogg, you don't even list comics among your interests in your MySpace.com profile! mad.gif Afraid that the Fast and the Furious crowd will flee in horror if they found out? poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Congratz on da sweet wheelz...good luck on the racing and keep us posted! The funny books will still be here when you get back.

27_laughing.gif We call that specific crowd the fast and ridiculous 893applaud-thumb.gif You are right, I should put comics in there smile.gif

One question........ why are you doing the River Dance? confused-smiley-013.gif Looks kinds ghey to me. poke2.gif

d234.JPG

Actually, it is an inside joke that a friend and I have. People in Japan do these weird things sometimes (notice me trying not to laugh)

One question........ why are you doing the River Dance? confused-smiley-013.gif Looks kinds ghey to me. poke2.gif

d234.JPG

Actually, it is an inside joke that a friend and I have. People in Japan do these weird things sometimes (notice me trying not to laugh)

You mean, like those freaky fighter poses in Japanese Anime?