• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memberships Auto-Renews in 9 days, in the 2nd day of a convention- options?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

So, I joined CGC in June last year and opted for the Premium membership.

Now, my membership is set to renew on the 15th, which is the 2nd day of a major convention I will be attending. I had two things I was looking to accomplish here:

1. I intend to renew, and also upgrade to the Elite Membership.

2. I want to go ahead and get my submissions in order before the first day of the convention (which is the 14th).

My questions:

Is it possible to know how much credit I have left on my account from this past year?

Can I renew a few days early (ie. now) at the Elite tier so that my 20% grading discount and new $150 credit are ready to go when I prepare my submissions early next week?

If the answer to the 2nd question is Yes, then would I still have until the 15th to use any remaining credit from the prior year?

And if this is all possible - what is the best way to go about doing it; should I call?

Thank you for your time and attention.

• Administrator

Hello @GrayFox787, thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help! Our internal system is down at the moment but as soon as it's back up I will check to see what your current available credit balance is and let you know. You are welcome to renew a few days early and any available credit from the prior membership year will be valid through the original expiration. You can upgrade your membership at the link below or give us a call if you need support!

https://www.cgccomics.com/account/membership/