• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Case Open?

17 posts in this topic

I know that CGC cases can't be closed once they are open, but I just received a case in the mail (I purchased it on ebay) that seems much looser than the others. The divider separating the front and back displays on the case can be separated a good amount, seemingly much more than some of my other cases.

This case is the old Red Modern CGC case. Is this a problem with the case, say, or should I be concerned that the case may have at least been tampered with?

And if it's something that's inherent to the case, is this something that happens often? I have a collection of about 14 CGC cases and don't have any like this (but this is my first Red Modern case).

I know that CGC cases can't be closed once they are open, but I just received a case in the mail (I purchased it on ebay) that seems much looser than the others. The divider separating the front and back displays on the case can be separated a good amount, seemingly much more than some of my other cases.

This case is the old Red Modern CGC case. Is this a problem with the case, say, or should I be concerned that the case may have at least been tampered with?

And if it's something that's inherent to the case, is this something that happens often? I have a collection of about 14 CGC cases and don't have any like this (but this is my first Red Modern case).

I vae had a few that were seemingly loose at edges. As Long as corners are not cracked then your case should be fine

You are a shill for KrazyKat because my theory says if you have less than 20 posts...you are a shill FOR kRAZYkAT !!

KK

Ahhh...the smell of desperation is sweet, with just a hint of jasmine. cloud9.gif

A'int it? cloud9.gif

I have a bunch of comics that I submitted back in the early CGC days that are in the old red modern cases and many of them are as you describe, very loose on the sides where it looks as though they could be pulled apart easily. So I think you're okay in that it probably hasn't been tampered with.

john

www.pastandpresentcomics.com