• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2024 at 9:17 PM, JollyComics said:

Hmmm, I see you have 18 books - maybe more.  You said, "Title says it all. Short thread, just a few books, many new under-copies."

I think Charles Bronson will say....

Thank you for trying to count the books for me. A sales thread with 2-3 pages of items should be considered as short, don't you think? Although I don't think I will reach three pages in this one... Sorry if that disappoints you :foryou: Would you prefer if I list more?

Edited by pickycollector

On 6/9/2024 at 8:59 PM, pickycollector said:

Thank you for trying to count the books for me. A sales thread with 2-3 pages of items should be considered as short, don't you think? Although I don't think I will reach three pages in this one... Sorry if that disappoints you :foryou:

I am very familiar with your title for a long time.  I have enjoyed your sale threads but your title reminded me of Once Upon a Time in the West movie with an opening scene - You brought two horses too many and Just few books are hilarious.  :yeehaw:

On 6/9/2024 at 10:07 PM, JollyComics said:

I am very familiar with your title for a long time.  I have enjoyed your sale threads but your title reminded me of Once Upon a Time in the West movie with an opening scene - You brought two horses too many and Just few books are hilarious.  :yeehaw:

hm

How about "Too short a thread for so many books for sale" ? or maybe "Too long a thread for so many few books with a familiar title for sale"?

I am familiar with your comments in other people's sales threads but your suggestions are always welcome and if my titles makes you hilarious then it's all good! (thumbsu :drumroll:

On 6/9/2024 at 9:16 PM, pickycollector said:

hm

How about "Too short a thread for so many books for sale" ? or maybe "Too long a thread for so many few books with a familiar title for sale"?

I am familiar with your comments in other people's sales threads but your suggestions are always welcome and if my titles makes you hilarious then it's all good! (thumbsu :drumroll:

I think about it.

On 6/9/2024 at 6:17 PM, JollyComics said:

Hmmm, I see you have 18 books - maybe more.  You said, "Title says it all. Short thread, just a few books, many new under-copies."

I think Charles Bronson will say....

come for the books, stay for the westerns..