• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC needs to figure this out with onsite JSA at shows
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I got a comic signed by Peter Cullen and Welker over the weekend and was going to do the onsite JSA authentication ($10 each)

I asked if that would mean I could bypass the CGC JSA and ther said NO - If I JSAed there, I would have to again through CGC - 

What is the point of that - It totally diminishes JSA's credibility if I have to do it twice and defeats the purpose - CGC needs to find a solution for this I think...

Edited by TylerHam

Dont' they have a special policy for JSA certified sigs?  I feel like they do, have you read all the press releases and rules?  Not for submission at the show, but you should be able to submit it now and get some special treatment.  (I didn't read it carefully, but you probably will). 

Additionally, consider contacting CGC customer service with your question?  Its new in the process I'm sure they'd welcome feedback from paying customers rather than random internet strangers.

• Administrator
On 6/11/2024 at 6:39 PM, TylerHam said:

@CGC Mike  do you have any insight on future plans for this?

Hi

Regarding customer service questions:  I have been told that if I do not know the answer, I am to refer the customer to customer service.  Here are ways you can do that.

Start a thread in the Ask CGC section.

You can also call, text, or e-mail them. 

Hours (Weekdays):
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST

Call or text (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310)
Message and data rates may apply for text messages.
Service@CGCcomics.com