• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oopsy doodle
2 2

3 posts in this topic

I think CGC made a mistake on my last submission. I sent in a 2002 Bowman Baseball Joe Mauer that was a Gold parallel. This is signified by the gold signature on the card. They labeled it as a base #379 Card I think on accident. See the pics below. The first photo is what I received. The second photo is what a standard base card would look like if it was not a gold parallel. 

image.thumb.jpeg.919a4e971a196cfd279496e2ce7266b2.jpeg

image.png.a50430a24ccc1da73d9e2708b7c1c621.png

• Administrator

Hello @Ecohoneybear, following up! After discussing this with our database and research team, we agree that the label should call out the Gold. Please utilize the online submission form "Mechanical Error" option to submit your item for complimentary ReHolder service under the "clerical error" selection. 

Please note: The form must be completed in its entirety, including providing the item's declared value. Any missing information on the form has to be obtained from the customer to move the item through processing, which often results in delaying the progression of the collectible being reholdered. 

Should you need assistance or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.