• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roy Thomas Event
2 2

6 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2024 at 12:56 PM, dustindaponte said:

Hey guys! I’m just wondering if anyone has gotten their books back from the Roy Thomas private signing yet? I’m curious since it was back in February when I sent in my Warlock #1!

That signing took place early May. So, the 6-8 week grading window, depending on if you got it pressed or not, doesn't start til after the signing is done. So, you are still well within that window. I didn't send one in for that signing, so I can't give any update on if I've seen movement or not, but figured I could at least provide you with the info I know. 

On 6/13/2024 at 9:16 AM, Skippeydoo said:

That signing took place early May. So, the 6-8 week grading window, depending on if you got it pressed or not, doesn't start til after the signing is done. So, you are still well within that window. I didn't send one in for that signing, so I can't give any update on if I've seen movement or not, but figured I could at least provide you with the info I know. 

I got a book back about a week ago that didn't get pressed. The rest of my submissions are still "Received at CCS." Looks like the signing took place over the second week in May, so target the second week in July for pressed books.

I received my comic from the "Wolverine" signing that Roy was a part of this week and that was without pressing. Not sure if just Roy Thomas signings were part of that but they are shipping.