• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please verify my submissions for me?
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Ok, I have 4 posters I have submitted...

4447935 --> Scheduled for Grading - this one looks good!

4441763 --> Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging - this one looks good!

4441773 --> Scheduled for Grading - this one should say "scheduled for pressing, then grading"

4441774 --> CCS in Process / Pressing Poster nn nn no publisher listed - this one was NOT submitted for pressing, only grading

I had made a post before submitting 4441774. This is the grateful dead  poster...

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/535904-grateful-dead-1980-radio-city-music-hall-new-york-city-concert-poster/

As you can see, someone deleted the post!

This poster has sold on Heritage Auctions, but is very rare. That is why I made the post that is now deleted.

Please verify that 4441774 will be graded and not pressed, and please verify 4441773 will be both pressed and graded.

I have a lot of debt and this is costing me a lot of money. Please make sure my posters submissions are correct.

Thank you.

-Scott

• Administrator

I am not sure why the thread was deleted but, here is a copy and paste of the initial post.

Just wondering if I can send in this Grateful Dead Radio City poster for grading. I know the Grateful Dead Warfield Theatre poster is allowed for grading and it has a similar design. I was going to submit my Radio City version tonight, but I did not see it listed in CGC. Just wondering if this can indeed be submitted for authentication and grading.

Size is about 21.5" x 27.5".

Please get back to me ASAP. This is ready to ship, just need the a-ok from CGC.

Thank you.

-Scott

53124alf.jpg

53124blf.jpg

Thx Mike, you are always a big help!

Don't forget to please verify that 4441774 will be graded and not pressed, and please verify 4441773 will be both pressed and graded.

Get back to me please. Thx.

-Scott

• Administrator

Hi Scott

I think customer service saw my post and thought I was handling this.  So, I sent a note to the team to make these corrections.  Worst case scenario, they get this message twice.

Mike

• Administrator

4441773 has been pressed and awaiting grading and 4441774 has now been graded.