• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
4 4

155 posts in this topic

On 6/27/2024 at 5:54 PM, crassus said:

I've always wondered why they never had romance titles like "Grooms in Love" or "Bitter Bridesmaids" or a one shot like "Bridezilla Minus One"... (shrug)

hm

On 6/27/2024 at 6:54 PM, crassus said:

I've always wondered why they never had romance titles like "Grooms in Love" or "Bitter Bridesmaids" or a one shot like "Bridezilla Minus One"... (shrug)

Or the rare one shot,"She met another and, ffbbt, she was gone." GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 6/21/2024 at 6:06 PM, JollyComics said:

I asked the customer service if AI pulled them out.  He said no, it was done by the team.  I don't believe him. 

90% it was the filter but eBay member can report stuff now too. If someone is offended by something and they report it you can get something yanked. Biker "ladies" from Hell is another they have in their filter. I have a bunch of stuff I want to sell but I think they only way to do it is take lots of pictures and in your title use 'Underground' and 'Independent' and publishers and not adult, pron, XXX or stuff like that. In the description I was going to list maybe 30 of the 60 titles and then say "and many, many more!" I have a bunch of Mrs. Poptart and the Country Fried and Bakersfield Comix and others. 

I had been hoping there was a way to sell this stuff here but the titles would get flagged. Yeah, it sucks.