• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order submitted over a month ago still on SFG, order submitted two weeks ago already being graded
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Order #: CGC4244653367 - Submission#: 1401035292 - Recvd: 6/7/24 - Qty: 21 - DV: 21,000 - Service: Economy - Status: Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging

Order #: CGC6644193500 - Submission#: 1401033134 - Recvd: 5/14/24 - Qty: 8 - DV: 324 - Service: Economy - Status: Scheduled for Grading

not sure if there's something wrong, but I figured the order I submitted first would be past SFG by now. A bit surprised to see the larger submission is moving along faster, even though it was sent in after the first sub.

Edited by nl024

• Administrator

Hello @nl024, thank you for reaching out to us! Happy to help with your inquiry. I took a look at submission 1401033134 and I'm happy to say I didn't see any issues that would be preventing it from moving forward, so you should see this start to make more progress as we complete the last few stages. Sometimes certain orders may take a bit longer depending on a variety of different factors but this submission is wrapping up soon. Thanks for hanging in there while we work on completing it for you!