• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Pre-Hero Marvel: Who's got 'em??

15 posts in this topic

Looking for 6.0 and better copies of the following titles. Please PM me with grades and prices if you have any! Thanks!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Amazing Adventures 1-6

Amazing Adult Fantasy 7-14

Journey Into Mystery 50-82

Strange Tales 65-100

Tales of Suspense 1-38

Tales to Astonish 1-34

thumbsup2.gif

Marnin R. at www.collectorsassemble.com has a REAL nice batch of pre-hero marvels in his auctions area.Most are very high grade,but he has a few in there that have been pressed and the asking prices for them are quite reasonable.I'm still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on his Bethlehem copy of Strange Tales # 88( raw 6.5 ).It sold for $80 and was an awesome book.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Marnin R. at www.collectorsassemble.com has a REAL nice batch of pre-hero marvels in his auctions area.Most are very high grade,but he has a few in there that have been pressed and the asking prices for them are quite reasonable.I'm still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on his Bethlehem copy of Strange Tales # 88( raw 6.5 ).It sold for $80 and was an awesome book.GOD BLESS...

Thanks for the heads-up. (thumbs

No TTA 28. frown.gif

Thanks for the heads-up. (thumbs

No TTA 28. frown.gif

Already checked...thought i could hit you with a quick flip tongue.gif

Some gorgeous stuff there though! Steve should have no problem emptying the Christmas funds over there. wink.gif

Marnin has some nice stuff, but I've felt his prices are on the high side for raw books. I don't mind buying raw books but have had more than my share of disappointments upon having them slabbed. So I (and this is just my personal preference) have a hard time paying "slabbed prices" for raw books. Nothing personal against Marnin.