• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: JIM 114 CGC 9.2 WP … SOLD/CLOSED
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Aloha,

First :takeit: in thread or pm agreement (via timestamp) takes the book.

Shipping by either USPS Priority.

I accept payment by Venmo, check or money order (sorry no PayPal). No returns on CGC books. Raw books may be returned if I’m notified within 5 days of delivery and books are returned within 2 weeks. No refunds on shipping costs and buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Edited by blue808

On 6/29/2024 at 5:44 PM, Changer said:

didnt need the book, but was tempted to upgrade so happy someone got it. offer was accepted too !

I have two CGC copies. I thought and thought, but resisted the temptation. When I saw $900, I could resist no longer. Thank God for Shad.

On 6/29/2024 at 4:22 PM, electricprune said:

I have two CGC copies. I thought and thought, but resisted the temptation. When I saw $900, I could resist no longer. Thank God for Shad.

yes, our deal had gone through, but I saw Shadrock took it in the thread so immediately stepped aside and notified thread and blue808 to preempt confusion, although still had to explain it lol. 

Edited by Changer