• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLUE CHIP PIECES

9 posts in this topic

I am not pumping OA. I never claimed that all OA is worthy of oodles of $$$. That would be a stupid comment. OBVIOUSLY, the value would depend on the particular piece of OA. Duh.

I have always said that one should try to "ALWAYS BUY THE BEST !!!!"

I concede all OA may not be a good investment. Rather, it is the "creme de la creme" will probably always have high value/demand, specifically from a historical/cultural attraction. Unfortunately, the vast majority of collectors may not own the "creme de la creme".

But that shouldn't matter anyways, Buy OA because you love to look at it, not simply for its investment potential. I will post some images of some really nice pieces available in the current Heritage auctions.

KK

Krazy, post the cover artwork to MPFW #1 so everyone can see an original artwork cover[in full color] from a Key goldenage book.

Sorry buddy, I only post art that I don't own wink.gif

Ain't that the truth! foreheadslap.gif

Buy OA because you love to look at it, not simply for its investment potential.

Darn right. grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

It is a Fact that Brad Savage owns that piece.So i was interested in your responce to it.It was more of a probing question more than anything else.You may be Brad,than you may not be.Ill figure it out eventually.Youve slipped up a few times,not many but a few.Patience is a virtue