• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about submitting Pedigree books for reslabbing

6 posts in this topic

I have been debating sending in my Pedigree books for reslabbing "Because i like the gold label and it would be convenient to have them all in the same type of slabs".

I started to look into the process and when i went to the submission page to check out what it would cost, I saw the Pedigree section greyed out. that concerned me. I checked it against 3 different pedigrees and it seems the same for all of them. I don't want to resub the books if there is even a remote chance they come back without the pedigree label. can someone tell me if i'm subbing this wrong or reading it wrong please. 

Griff

huh.jpg

1zdrzhu.jpg

On 7/2/2024 at 4:55 PM, Griff said:

I have been debating sending in my Pedigree books for reslabbing "Because i like the gold label and it would be convenient to have them all in the same type of slabs".

I started to look into the process and when i went to the submission page to check out what it would cost, I saw the Pedigree section greyed out. that concerned me. I checked it against 3 different pedigrees and it seems the same for all of them. I don't want to resub the books if there is even a remote chance they come back without the pedigree label. can someone tell me if i'm subbing this wrong or reading it wrong please. 

Griff

huh.jpg

1zdrzhu.jpg

If you wanted the regrade, you need to put in a declared value before it is not greyed out.

Otherwise, just listen to Stu and do it as a a reholder.