• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Preacher’s Starter Thread
4 4

99 posts in this topic

Preacher’s Starter Thread

It’s been a while since I had a sales thread on these boards. Now, down the rabbit hole we go again…

This will be the shorter tester thread that I like to do at the beginning of a big unload (call it a “starter thread”). The books in this thread will precede a main thread of roughly 250 books.

There will be mostly SA Marvel, but plenty of other goodies as well. Mostly raw, probably with a few slabs. I’m letting everything from $10 books to $1,000+ books go. It should be fun times, but it will take time to finish listing all books. As such, I am opting to begin with this short mini-thread of sorts -- a preamble to the main thread.

This way I can get a better feel for the timing of these threads and work out a solid schedule for the main 250 book thread that will follow.

I have priced these books to sell and hope the devoted Boardie Nation agrees. I’ll probably post in small batches this weekend.

Giddyup.

……………………

Payment: Paypal or Zelle. Due within 3 days of invoice.

Shipping: $10 for raw(s); $20 for slab(s). Shipping US only for this thread – apologies to ex-US Boardies.

Returns: Returns accepted, as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the book within 3 days, using the same shipping method and packing method as that used upon receipt. Return shipping is to be paid buy buyer.

PMs: First “take it” on the boards wins and trumps all PMs.

Kudos.