• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Preacher’s Starter Thread - CLOSED
4 4

105 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2024 at 12:19 AM, ThePreacher said:

Going to list another small batch today at some point - most likely around 10am PT.

Happy 4th to Boardie Nation!!!

As an aside, I have received many inquiries and kind words after starting this thread yesterday. To answer the themes in most of those questions/queries...

Yes, I'm the same Preacher from 10 years ago. I took a hiatus from the hobby and came back with a vengeance about 6 months back. Most of you have probably seen me buying up a storm on the boards over the last 6 months. Now it's time to unload and sell some back.

Also, yes, this is how I grade - I grade tightly, perhaps too tightly, but I also grade fairly. I grade how I would want OTHERS to grade if I were buying their books on the boards. I take pride in my grading and have never had a return from a buyer in 15 years. It is important to me that I treat this community as holy ground and that we all continue to treat each other with trust and respect. There are few places left like this and it is important to me that we preserve the culture of these boards.

Giddyup.

Amen!

On 7/4/2024 at 9:52 AM, Kramerica said:

Giddyup!

Glad to be watching as a buyer instead of a seller. I was getting tired of you buying everything I posted!

So bring the heat. Bring It!!!!!

:headbang: