• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Preacher’s Starter Thread - CLOSED
4 4

105 posts in this topic

On 7/4/2024 at 9:52 AM, Kramerica said:

Giddyup!

Glad to be watching as a buyer instead of a seller. I was getting tired of you buying everything I posted!

So bring the heat. Bring It!!!!!

Well…if you ever decide to post another thread like your last one again…I’ll be right here to wash, rinse, and repeat.:peace:

You’re right though - this reunion calls for some heat!

How about …I post at least one heavy hitter in this starter thread, but will save most of the heat for the main event.

On 7/4/2024 at 4:01 PM, ThePreacher said:

Well…if you ever decide to post another thread like your last one again…I’ll be right here to wash, rinse, and repeat.:peace:

You’re right though - this reunion calls for some heat!

How about …I post at least one heavy hitter in this starter thread, but will save most of the heat for the main event.

When's the main event?

On 7/4/2024 at 11:52 AM, Kramerica said:

Giddyup!

Glad to be watching as a buyer instead of a seller. I was getting tired of you buying everything I posted!

So bring the heat. Bring It!!!!!

I was getting sick of The Preacher snatching up all the books too. :taptaptap:. There was so many books in that thread I wanted only to see his :takeit:pop up before i could respond.

Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2024 at 7:08 PM, ThePreacher said:

image.gif.700c3984a04bd20653c4328843d63f7d.gif

Now it's our turn. Cookie Preacher says he got the goods. Okay, okay.

So far he gets a pass with the limited sample size.

But we shall be keeping our eyes on you, Sir.

AND, your cookies!

Good Day. SIR

Jonathan Schmock | CameoAlmost) All the Ferris Bueller's Day Off Characters, Ranked by Coolness |  WIREDGhostbusters - Walter Peck - YouTube

Edited by Kramerica