• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

all the timely painted covers f.s. a dozen books, spread over several titles
3 3

20 posts in this topic

first take on thread trumps p.m. negotiations, but i do welcome reasonable counters.  domestic s/h $15 for the raw books, $20 for the slabs.  i will combine for a cheaper mail-out.  we'll have to figure out border-crossing postage.   returns ok, but let me know w/in 3 days of delivery.  p.p. is fine.

we'll go alphabetically, except for the unicorn to end it.

cindy smith 39, a tuff, tuff book.  3.5, o/w.  some damp warping and wrinkling, but presents nicely.   $125.

cindy39.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

Posted (edited)

patsy 25, 4.0, o/w.   top staple popped on back, but still holdin' on.   jagged edge tears b.c. side-edge and a little on f.c. that you can see.   a 5.5 sold for $630 last year!   $250 here.  SOLD!

pw25.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

a discerning boardie has grabbed the lot of patsy and junior miss books--WINNAH!!!!

other 5 are looking for homes...

On 7/17/2024 at 12:23 PM, Straw-Man said:

a discerning boardie has grabbed the lot of patsy and junior miss books--WINNAH!!!!

other 5 are looking for homes...

Very nice books!  But you are missing one.

i'll close this tomorrow a.m.   in the meantime, the two venus books can be bought as a lot for $1,500, total.  a nice discount...