• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three raw books that are nice but won't impress you, and one raw book that is really nice but still won't impress you.

16 posts in this topic

4 very random raw books to start. I might scrape up one or two more later.

1) PayPal, checks, MOs, Zelle, and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer. I'll ship USPS Priority or Ground Advantage. I will ship internationally, at cost.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

7) Offers are welcome, especially on multiple books.

Posted (edited)

Mighty Marvel Western #19 VF $10 Nice looking picture frame. There is a very small stain on the front cover on the comics code stamp. I don;t think it's very visible in the scan. SOLD!

Scan_20240726 (5).jpg

Scan_20240726 (6).jpg

Edited by electricprune

On 7/26/2024 at 7:39 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

ap-london-olympics-artistic-gymnastics-women-3_4.thumb.webp.7f0a2853b1ce990f3d9d79b16e141d15.webp

Sorry, totally kidding! I just couldn't help myself because of the title of your post. Good luck with the sale!

Edit to add: Also, if I didn't already have like 5 copies of Teen Titans 16, I'd 100% take that one, because the condition looks great for the price, and 1st appearance of Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew is awesome!

Any time McKayla Maroney shows up in a thread of mine, it’s a good thing!

Yeah, the NTT 16 is nice. It just has that small dangling piece on the top of the spine. I’m not sure how CGC would handle that. Hopefully not worse than where I have it. 

On 7/26/2024 at 7:00 PM, electricprune said:

Any time McKayla Maroney shows up in a thread of mine, it’s a good thing!

Yeah, the NTT 16 is nice. It just has that small dangling piece on the top of the spine. I’m not sure how CGC would handle that. Hopefully not worse than where I have it. 

As a New Teen Titan collector, I can say it's as nice as my nicest copy for sure. I wish that issue was worth more, because I absolutely love Captain Carrot, and I feel like his first appearance should be more valuable. But $10 for that nice a copy is a great price!

On 8/1/2024 at 8:12 AM, electricprune said:

Young Love # 98 F/VF $20. This copy looks really nice, but just doesn't grade as high as it looks. Small stain back cover really hurts the grade.

Scan_20240801.jpg

Scan_20240801 (2).jpg

Were you able to identify the stain?