• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We have to try everything! Share me your LCS.
2 2

8 posts in this topic

OK, I'm actually trying to find some unwanted stuff who often go the trash...

260px-Duckling_03.jpg.b1bdae2c6ac731970d3ea5c1268448ed.jpg

As I know this kind of books are more often avalaible on the physical shops rather than on the online selling website, so I have an idea to acquire what im looking for, I will contact some LCS! 

Yes i know i can find them by thousand on google maps but if you have a good LCS in your town and want to make them some publicity is right now

Edited by BA773

On 7/27/2024 at 9:47 PM, Chip Cataldo said:

You know there's a pinned thread on top of this forum with all comic shops in it, yes?

:jawdrop: thank you.

Otherwise... i think you could have lost our private discussion I sent you a reply about a month ago and you didn't read it yet. What about? Have you just forgot it or not interested anymore of what we talked about? 

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 10:22 PM, Coverdeath said:

:jawdrop: thank you.

Otherwise... i think you could have lost our private discussion I sent you a reply about a month ago and you didn't read it yet. What about? Have you just forgot it or not interested anymore of what we talked about? 

@Chip Cataldo OK as I tought, it was a joke...

Edited by Coverdeath

On 7/30/2024 at 8:51 PM, Chip Cataldo said:

What joke? I'm confused.

You sent me a message by the 1st July about that we could make business for coverless books and I waited for so long and finally sent you a message to ask you who was the situation and I don't even got a view