• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free Realms #1 from DC....print runs?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Couldn't find it in the top 300 on ICv2 with estimates all the way down to 3k. Actual numbers for any issue are going to be difficult as the series was pre-paid for by sony, so sales numbers didn't really matter. #1 specifically was still being given away for free at SOE events years later in swag bags.

As a side note; back during this time frame I did freelance QA work for SOE Denver which did most of the back end support for the MMO/card game (and all SOE digital card games).

On 7/27/2024 at 9:59 PM, DougC said:

Couldn't find it in the top 300 on ICv2 with estimates all the way down to 3k. Actual numbers for any issue are going to be difficult as the series was pre-paid for by sony, so sales numbers didn't really matter. #1 specifically was still being given away for free at SOE events years later in swag bags.

As a side note; back during this time frame I did freelance QA work for SOE Denver which did most of the back end support for the MMO/card game (and all SOE digital card games).

Legends of Norrath represent!

On 7/28/2024 at 2:41 AM, Tnexus said:

Legends of Norrath represent!

LoN was a fun game, I mainly worked on the very short lived SWG:TCG. Due to how they licensed the original code which they used for all the TCG games, I assume by the time LoN was shut down it was pretty expensive.

Since you remember LoN and as I am headed to GenCon (to get some more autographs) this week here are is a shot of 10 promo cards they made hard copies of:

image.thumb.jpeg.6fceec8b3892d6fc1539c0375f91aa92.jpeg

Edited by DougC

On 7/28/2024 at 12:59 AM, DougC said:

I can't see it being that low. As much as I would love that. I have a CGC 9.9 #1. It's the only one graded too. Kinda surprises me. Thank you for looking.