• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EVIL DEAD animated series starring Bruce Campbell (TBD)

2 posts in this topic

Bruce Campbell previously talked about an Evil Dead animated series that would continue the adventures of Ash Williams following the events of Ash Vs. Evil Dead.

At the time, he said the project was something that they were only talking about. It was something that might possibly happen. But now, Campbell has confirmed that the project is in development. He also said he’ll provide the voice of the character Ash. 

Campbell told Entertainment Weekly: "We are developing an animated version, like a series. I'll do that. I'll do Ash's voice all day long because my voice hasn't aged as much as I have."

Dammit. I could have swore he said he was retired after Ash Vs Evil Dead - that cliffhanger at the end of season 3 and subsequent cancelling of the show is about as bad of a nutpunch as the Firefly and Lone Gunmen cancellations.

Bring back Ash Vs Evil Dead!