• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling pulps Directly From Berkeley Comic Show
3 3

34 posts in this topic

Was just notified that I cannot have this up while I am at the show.  Did not think about the reality of being at the show.

Please feel free to take down threads if possible before 5 pm.  After that I will put them back up this evening after the show end at 5 pm.. 

Thanks!

On 8/3/2024 at 4:35 PM, AJCohen said:

Was just notified that I cannot have this up while I am at the show.  Did not think about the reality of being at the show.

Please feel free to take down threads if possible before 5 pm.  After that I will put them back up this evening after the show end at 5 pm.. 

Thanks!

Yes, that would violate the rule that anything for sale has to be sale here exclusively.  I'd imagine the simple solution would be to mark all books on hold until 5 pm.  You do have a wonderful selection of beautiful pulps and I sent a link to this thread to a local buddy who is serious about collecting pulps. 

Back home after a long but great day at the show. All books available except both Planets Stores have sold.  Feel free to reach out for better pics of any other books you may be interested in.

Thanks!

AJ

On 8/4/2024 at 12:31 AM, AJCohen said:

Back home after a long but great day at the show. All books available except both Planets Stores have sold.  Feel free to reach out for better pics of any other books you may be interested in.

Thanks!

AJ

Just some kind words here...

Your choice of material for your Pulp Inventory is very astute and your pricing doesn't seem any higher than Pulps were 5 years ago, so kudos for not price gouging. I bet all of these will be gone by next year. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Both Planet Stories SOLD

Tales of Magic & Mystery 1 & 3 SOLD

Vault of Horror 35 SOLD

Tales from the Crypt 46 SOLD

Thanks everyone

If I could make one suggestion that I have heard a few times.  Is there anyway to move the pulp thread over next to the other threads. I think we get lost way over here and not everyone, especially newbies know about this pulp say thread way over here.  I bet activity would be much higher with new placement. Totally appreciate all the work to keep these boards running but just my 2 cents.

Lastly, please take down the thread.

Thanks so much!

On 8/15/2024 at 8:44 PM, AJCohen said:

Both Planet Stories SOLD

Tales of Magic & Mystery 1 & 3 SOLD

Vault of Horror 35 SOLD

Tales from the Crypt 46 SOLD

Thanks everyone

If I could make one suggestion that I have heard a few times.  Is there anyway to move the pulp thread over next to the other threads. I think we get lost way over here and not everyone, especially newbies know about this pulp say thread way over here.  I bet activity would be much higher with new placement. Totally appreciate all the work to keep these boards running but just my 2 cents.

Thanks so much!

You can still post the sales of Pulps, PB's, and Hardbacks in GA/SA/BA if they are vintage. A consensus was made and most liked the idea of a sales thread right here also, as they don't care as much about comics. Can't make everyone happy, yet CGC tries. GOD BLESS ,,,

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

• Administrator
On 8/15/2024 at 8:44 PM, AJCohen said:

Generally, the thread stays up.  The seller should edit the title to close out a thread.  A post in the thread saying it is closed is ok as well.