• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 107 6.0 lost / stolen at the Ebay hub. Please let me know if you see it for sale
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi, my Tec 107 has been AWOL at the Ebay international shipping hub since 3rd July (received Glendale Heights but no movement). Never had an item stuck there for this length so wonder if it's been lost or stolen. Ebay representatives say it's 'lost'.

Reading up on the matter, I understand 'lost' parcels are sold off to resellers - so the item can often pop up again on Ebay (even using the original sellers photos apparently!)

Could have been stolen , but anyone looking to pinch stuff - I doubt anyone would steal golden age comics (vs smaller / easier to sell items like iphones)

Anyway - below wanted . Dead or alive!

s-l1600.thumb.webp.9a51af71dfea9aa5a53b5882744fee90.webp

Buyer

Arrived at Glendale Heights but then the trail goes cold (screenshot below)

One Ebay representative  said it was 'lost'.

Next said it was 'lost in transport' (in the hub?!)

Third one said they 'hadn't received it' (despite tracking saying it arrived and left with an individual.

I've purchased about 50 packages via US via Ebay. Had delays but nowhere near 5 weeks. 

image.png.a599b9f71f4400809a79c16a28b65120.png

So you never got your money item or found out what happened to it?

Unclear what happens after Ebay refunds.

Do they send 'lost items' on to the buyer?

Or do the claim the package for themselve + resell?

I've heard both 

Know they don't return to sellers - even if return address clearly written....

On 8/8/2024 at 6:07 PM, lm1589 said:

So you never got your money item or found out what happened to it?

Unclear what happens after Ebay refunds.

Do they send 'lost items' on to the buyer?

Or do the claim the package for themselve + resell?

I've heard both 

Know they don't return to sellers - even if return address clearly written....

Sorry, I was rushed in my last post. 

I sold and sent three video games to the shipping hub, all in the same box. Two made it to the international buyer, the third did not. Apparently it disappeared at the hub and was never located. The buyer opened a case and ebay took care of the refund. 

I was sent a game by a friend and used the shipping hub as well.   Went dead in tracking and never showed up here either.

Edited by Bronty

Just had an update! 7 and a half weeks after it being 'left with an individual' it made it's way to the hub?!

So not out of the woods yet but at least hope. Means it will have been at the hub for over 2 months. Can anyone beat that?image.png.4c6df48fcc91642f283b0ab3c7ee2c4a.png