• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse's Updated TPB List - Updated 12/20 **40 new TPBs**

49 posts in this topic

We have a standing policy of giving away $50 in free merchandise to every forumite that attends. sumo.gif

Holy .. a long box of 80's dreck for free!

You're paying $50 a long box for 80's dreck???

Sweet! Meet me at the Castle Hills Storage on Blanco and you can pick up 200 long boxes. I'll even help you load!

poke2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif You keep anything other than dreck at that storage location? If so I'll pay me a little after hours visit. devil.gif

I'd just like to say that I got my TPBs for lighthouse over the weekend. Everything looks great, and I was thrilled with the price.

Thanks!

Thanks for the props. Glad you liked the books...

There is actually a separate thread for these kinds of posts up at the top of the marketplace board, for "Kudos" to board members you have dealt with. Some folks may not know it's up there, but it's a good idea to go through every once in a while and post Kudos for all the board members that you think deserve them...

Which reminds me, I need to do a new one myself. foreheadslap.gif

I'll be doing an updated TPB list in the next day or two. Got some new stuff in, but haven't catalogued it yet, and I sent about 30 trades out as Christmas gifts so I need to take them off the "for sale" list. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Where are the good stuff?

How much did Greggy's box sell for?

I didn't sell greggy's box...

No one but me would have wanted it... That's how much greggy loves me. cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

Where are the good stuff?

How much did Greggy's box sell for?

I didn't sell greggy's box...

No one but me would have wanted it... That's how much greggy loves me. cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

Sorry but the words "Greggy" "House" and "Love" in the same post automatically triggers this :

house.jpg