• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED The Monster Society of Evil - Deluxe Limited Collector’s Edition
2 2

9 posts in this topic

5 Simple Rules (Please, please read)

:rulez:

1st :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment is Check or Money Order (yeah, yeah I know I'm a dinosaur, troglodyte, luddite, mennonite, hermaphrodite etc. - I just don't have or want e-payments.)

Shipping: Via Media Mail is included within U.S. (Slight adjustment based on actual cost for shipping to Canada.) 

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

(Kudos thread linked under my avatar.)

Edited by Readcomix

Beautiful slipcased hardcover published in 1989 and limited to 3,000 copies. Reprints, in just a smidge larger than Marvel Treasury size, the classic “Monster Society of Evil” storyline from Captain Marvel Adventures #22-#46. It is the first serialized story arc in comics history, featuring the first supervillain team comprised of previously established villains banded together. (And of course the first appearance of their newly introduced leader, Mr. Mind.)

Other than one blemish/stain on the slipcase, it is a beautiful copy. I am only selling because I have another copy. This book is a true joy. 

Cheapest copy on eBay currently is $249 plus shipping.

$200 shipped via Media Mail within U.S. here.

IMG_2675.jpeg

IMG_2676.jpeg

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_2678.jpeg

IMG_2679.jpeg

IMG_2680.jpeg