• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First OA in 15 Years...

10 posts in this topic

Hope this works - it's my first time trying an attachment...

Anyway, I just received this fine Bryan Hitch page from Rich DeDominicis at The Art of Comics. Got a great deal on the piece and Rich is a pleasure to deal with. Wasn't expecting this to arrive until after X-Mas, but it showed up this morning.

I only have two other pieces of OA, but I bought those many years ago. I'm excited to get this piece and get my feet back in the pool.

Ray

1038108-P1000486a.jpg.4196d3d67b61b3d1a42d6adf27a76573.jpg

Is the adams page for sale?

Nah, I'll probably take that one to my grave. 27_laughing.gif That's the first piece of OA I ever bought. Picked it up down in San Diego in the early 80s for something like $75. I'd feel better about the deal if I didn't lament all the stuff that I didn't buy at the time... foreheadslap.gif

You're very welcome.... thumbsup2.gif

when you do an attachment, click on it. There is an "address" at the top. copy that, then go into "edit your post".

when you're in that screen, click on "Image", paste the link and hit "ok, submit" . - there ya go !