• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on submission times
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

my order has been in schedule for grading for about 6 days now after being in received for 5 days. Curious when it will move to grading with current turnaround times listed at 5 days.

order: CGC5197723229

thanks for any insight you can provide!

• Administrator

Hello @Stonemillhobby, thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help!  I took a look at it and I'm happy to say I didn't see any issues that would be preventing it from moving forward, so you should see this start to make more progress soon. We do not have a turnaround time estimate for each stage, but rather the overall estimated turnaround time for each tier. We process submissions on a first-in-first-out basis, so rest assured that your cards will be processed in the order they were received! Our offices were closed yesterday (9/2) but we are back in the office working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while maintaining quality work. Thanks again and please let us know if we may assist you in the future!

On 9/3/2024 at 12:04 PM, Stonemillhobby said:

Hello,

my order has been in schedule for grading for about 6 days now after being in received for 5 days. Curious when it will move to grading with current turnaround times listed at 5 days.

order: CGC5197723229

thanks for any insight you can provide!

Also know it's not Calendar days. It's business days.. and any Friday before a major convention (which is like almost every Friday, lol) doesn't count.. I also think their turn around estimator is broken.. though.. But maybe @JuliaJ CS knows more? Because at the time of my submission it was estimated 10 days. It's currently been 17 "Business Days" and almost 30 calendar days.

Edited by Lord Iron