• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

View Status/Past and Current Submission Issue
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi there. Jumped on to check the progress of a couple submissions that are on deck for grading at or around the 15 day mark. I noticed that the View Status won't bring anything at all up (past submissions that I've gotten back nor current submissions that are waiting to be graded). Is this a global issue with the website or is something odd going on with my account.

Two current submission numbers for reference: CGC1050304320 and CGC6949145925

Thanks in advance for input and context.

Denny

• Administrator

Hello @Denny6651, Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! I see both of these orders are Modern Pre-Screen submissions, which should take about 24 business days to complete. These submissions are on the 17th and 9th business day respectively, so they have a little more time before they need to be completed. You should see updates on these two shortly!

Also, as a friendly note, all posts must require approval first.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Thanks! The bigger concern was when the (what I now know) website was acting up (and all had disappeared). Looks like the wait times literally just changed from 15 days to 24 since I sent the message. Have a great weekend. Appreciate the response!