• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper/Modern Raws and Slabs - Dave Stevens, CPVs, Keys, Hot covers, Ratio variants + More - Listing now Dave Stevens, Comic sets, Ratio variants
2 2

105 posts in this topic

I am looking to downsize my Copper/Modern long boxes and am going to list a bunch of stuff here this weekend. Up first will be some slabs that I am posting here first before moving them to other venues. For some of the raw books, I will be listing multiple copies of some - please specify how many you would like.

Listed prices are in $USD.

Offers welcome on all books, but  :takeit: posted in the thread trumps PMs I have not responded to.

Shipping Policy

Raw book shipping: 

For 1 - 2 books: Starts at $7 for 1 book and $9 for 2 books in bubble padded mailer invia Canadapost in Canada and the continental USA. Additional insurance will cost more, and overseas shipping will need to be determined.

For 3 or more books up to a value of $100 - Starts at $10 in a small box with tracking and $100 insurance via Canadapost Tracked Parcel in Canada and the continental USA. Additional insurance will cost more, and overseas shipping will need to be determined.

For shipments valued $200 or more - Starts at $20 in a small box with tracking and $100 insurance via Canadapost Expedited Parcel in Canada and the continental USA. Additional insurance will cost more, and overseas shipping will need to be determined.

Slab Shipping:

Starts at $25 in a small box with tracking and $100 insurance via Canadapost in Canada and the continental USA. Additional insurance will cost more, and overseas shipping will need to be determined.

Combined shipping is available for multi-book purchases.

I can also use Fedex for larger $$$ value purchases.

Return Policy

Raw Books: I need to be notified within 3 days of receipt of the books.

Slabbed Books: No return on graded books.

Acceptable forms of Payment

Paypal or e-Transfer

Edited by kimik

Okay, here is the only Stevens book I have scanned. There are only 3 or 4 more that will be posted later tonight or tomorrow if I need to dig for them.

Vanguard Illustrated #2 VF+ or a bit better - $30  SOLD to James Howlett

Spoiler

VanguardIllustrated2A.thumb.jpg.477794d7a28facec70836bb966292bbc.jpg

Spoiler

VanguardIllustrated2Abc.thumb.jpg.abf309cc410ab59bf04f1fd3c25fc03e.jpg

Edited by kimik