• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few pulps FS. Both slabbed and Raw. (closed)
2 2

24 posts in this topic

Hi all.

This is my first thread offering a few pulpies up for sale.

I've been selling on and off on the Boards for 10 years or so. You can check out my Kudos thread BUT it doesn't tell half the story. Many transactions are not in there because of Buyer right to privacy etc, but there have been hundreds of successful deals. My approach is always thorough and professional as buyers will attest to.

I've had some personal issues lately  \which I won't bore you with but I need to prune down some of my possessions going forward....hence this sale.

Here are the terms:

1. SHIPPING

I ship from the UK but I ship tracked and insured to your door and the service is usually speedy. (Tracking service is for purchases above $200) For the purposes of this sale I will not charge for shipping.

2. RETURNS

Returns are acceptable within three days of receipt BUT as I am paying for the shipping, returns are on your dime.

3. PAYMENT

Payment would be appreciated within 48 hours of claiming a book.

Payment is acceptable either by paypal, cash, Bank Transfer or by cheque ONLY IF drawn on a UK Bank.

4. ELIGIBILITY

Naughty step residents i.e. Shamers or Probies need not apply so don't embarrass yourselves.

I'll probably list the stuff slowly but should finish the items within the next 12 hours or so. Books will stay up for a week then will be taken down and won't be re-listed here again so this is first dibs for Boardies.

Thank you for checking this thread out and I hope there is something you are looking for.

Books starting soon

~paul

Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™

Delays in uploading books are  possible due to problems today with Invision software or tech.

VG

$95  10% OFF   NOW $85

A.png

B.png

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.png

F.png

Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™

$40    10% OFF   NOW $36

Editor Charles Hornig's name written on "World of Tomorrow" page. Cannot verify. TRIMMED.

A.jpg

B.jpg

Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™