• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Slow-Moving Silver and Bronze Sale Closing Tonight! Everything now 35-50% OFF!
3 3

798 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2024 at 11:44 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

The White Sox collapse over the last couple of years has been a sight.  Bad management, bad ownership, untimely injuries ... it's been a perfect storm of ineptitude.  Detroit has been one of the best teams in the majors since the All-Star Break, and if the Sox manage to avoid holding the record on their own, it would be a minor miracle.

Will there be another discount tied to their game tonight?  Possibly ... but don't wait to grab books now, lol! :baiting:  (Or make me an offer privately -- I'm as easy to work with as the White Sox are to beat in a game lol ).

The owner wanted to move to the new location near the downtown Chicago.  It's a fat chance.

Michael Jordan, former Chicago Bulls star, is no fan of Jerry Reinsdorf - Bulls/Sox owner.  Scottie Pippen hates him so much for refusing to restructure the old ten year contract.  Michael Jordan's Steak House is still running in Chicago and Oakbrook.  His Highland Park mansion is finally under the contract after 12 years on the market.  I am sure both Michael and Scottie are rejoice to see his baseball plummeting.

I think it's time to sell his baseball team after owning it for 40 years.

Edited by JollyComics

On 9/27/2024 at 12:44 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

The White Sox collapse over the last couple of years has been a sight.  Bad management, bad ownership, untimely injuries ... it's been a perfect storm of ineptitude.  Detroit has been one of the best teams in the majors since the All-Star Break, and if the Sox manage to avoid holding the record on their own, it would be a minor miracle.

Will there be another discount tied to their game tonight?  Possibly ... but don't wait to grab books now, lol! :baiting:  (Or make me an offer privately -- I'm as easy to work with as the White Sox are to beat in a game lol ).

Both color Sox have been horrid this year and it's been really bad for the Red ones for a few years running. The only way to even watch games is to pay for NESN @ $30 a month which is :roflmao:or go out to watch a game a local watering hole. Many of the same issues and ownership that doesn't want to spend. Recipe for last place...