• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Slow-Moving Silver and Bronze Sale -- Brave and the Bold #54, FF #67, and much more! 10% off everything listed Pages 1-5! Recap Page 1. FLASH SALE Last Page!
3 3

204 posts in this topic

And that will wrap it up for today.  Still a good number of books to come.  Offers welcomed, and thanks for looking!

On a side note, I'm in the vicinity of the upcoming Tropical Storm/Hurricane Francine landfall, so the possibility exists that I could be without power/internet, depending on the severity.  If you message me, and I don't answer, or if the thread isn't updated in a timely fashion, that's likely going to be the reason why.  Thanks for your understanding!

On 9/10/2024 at 2:17 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

And that will wrap it up for today.  Still a good number of books to come.  Offers welcomed, and thanks for looking!

On a side note, I'm in the vicinity of the upcoming Tropical Storm/Hurricane Francine landfall, so the possibility exists that I could be without power/internet, depending on the severity.  If you message me, and I don't answer, or if the thread isn't updated in a timely fashion, that's likely going to be the reason why.  Thanks for your understanding!

Hey Francie!  Go away.  He is not your type.

Waiting for storm effects to arrive, so in the meantime, before new books, I'll have a FLASH SALE!

Amazing Spider-Man #59 -- 1st Mary Jane cover -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $250  $210 -- SOLD to Djohnson321 

FLASH SALE OVER

Edited by ChiSoxFan
flash sale over

:bump: I'm currently without power after Hurricane Francine rolled through, so more books won't be posted until that gets resolved, hopefully soon. :wishluck:

Until then, the Flash Sale will continue on the books above, and let's add 10% off any OTHER books in the thread listed so far (the 10% does NOT apply to the marked-down books in the Flash Sale).

Thanks for looking!