• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone tell me if this is a pedigree
1 1

4 posts in this topic

So I was given from a friend his collection and when I was going through it I stubble upon this Maxx comic and see on the back a 125 and 5-17 wrote on it so im just curious if this is a pedigree or if someone just wrote on it

20240912_092917.jpg

20240912_092923.jpg

It definitely might be, but I think you’d have to have a lot more evidence of provenance for a major grading company to recognize it as such.  

it would help a lot if your friend was a celebrity or comic maker or serial killer or famous comic collector 

On 9/12/2024 at 9:33 AM, Caidendog said:

So I was given from a friend his collection and when I was going through it I stubble upon this Maxx comic and see on the back a 125 and 5-17 wrote on it so im just curious if this is a pedigree or if someone just wrote on it

20240912_092917.jpg

20240912_092923.jpg

First thing to do is quit your Job, telling your boss to shove it as you now have vast amounts of Pedigreed Maxx money