• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

I don't have the art in my hands yet, but Mike Hawthorne sent me a scan this morning of this commission he did for me, for my "Karate Kid vs." collection:

KKC009.JPG

I gave a him a list of possible opponents to choose from and he chose Taskmaster, who looks pretty sweet, in my opinion.

Just been starting on getting OA to my collection since animation cel collecting is sparse the last year or so. Here's the very first OA I ever bought.

Page 18 of DarkStars issue #19 from DC Comics penciled by Mike Collins and inked by Ken Branch.

Nice page with Ferrin Colos and fellow Dark Star agent along with the Flash teaming up.

I also just got my second OA from Batman by Jim Aparo (posted in the framed art topic), and now awaiting in the mail two more OA pieces! This is too addicting!

96773.jpg.41302cdd1fcc4ff0d3d1edabaf215715.jpg

Just got this in today - one of my very favorite Fables covers by James Jean (issue #45)! Thanks to Brett (Solar) for making it happen! :headbang:

Gene, that's awesome, congrats buddy.

Was it really your birthday this last week?